Call for Papers
The 2011 Koha Conference committee is requesting proposals for papers and presentations. Presentations should cover topics of interest to current and future users of Koha. The conference is expected to have a wide variety of attendees, including
- Library administrators
- Programmers and system administrators
Presentations should be approximately 45 minutes in length and allow time for questions. Presenters can expect to have Interest access and a computer projector for slides and, if necessary, a laptop computer with standard presentation software.
When submitting your proposal, please include
- The name and institutional affiliation of each presenter
- Contact information, particularly email address
- The target audience for your presentation (e.g. introductory, technical, administrative, etc.)
- The proposed title of your presentation
- A brief description suitable for publishing in the conference program. Descriptions should be no longer than 250 words.
The deadline for submissions is 15th August 2011.
The process for submission is Abstract followed by proposal (2 rounds of review required; first for abstract, second for proposal)
Please try to submit your papers as early as possible.
Start here to submit a paper to this conference.
For more information please visit their website at