Reference number : 02/MLA/2011
MLA Koha Pilot Project 2011
Call for expression of interest in providing technical support and training on Koha ILS
Terms of Reference for the interested party are as follows
– Data conversion from .csv to Koha – for a maximum of 10 libraries
– Setup of individual Koha databases for 10 libraries
– Provision of combined search facility for the 10 libraries
– Online support to the MLA Koha project coordination team.
– Physical on-site hands-on training and support to the MLA Koha project coordination team for a duration not less than 2 weeks.
– Physical on-site Koha training to the library staff of the 10 libraries. The training will be conducted in Male’, Maldives to a maximum of 20 participants.
– Greenstone Digital Library software expertise will be an added advantage.
What the MLA will provide:
– Economy return air ticket from the country of origin of the selected party (only for one person).
– Accommodation, food, & local hospitality during the on-site visit.
– Infrastructure required for the setup of the databases as stated above
– Training facility
– Local resource person with a fair knowledge of Koha ILS for the necessary coordination and support during the on-site visit.
The on-site visit would need to be adjusted between the duration from 1 to 25 September 2011.
The tentative dates for the training are 11-13 September 2011.
Interested parties please send a quotation to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 7, 2011